Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks
Внимание! Цены на экзамены могут изменяться. Актуальную цену уточняйте у менеджера.
Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT 300-135) is a 120-minute qualifying exam with 15‒25 questions for the Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching certification. The TSHOOT 300-135 exam certifies that the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills necessary to:
- Plan and perform regular maintenance on complex enterprise routed and switched networks
- Use technology-based practices and a systematic ITIL-compliant approach to perform network troubleshooting
The following topics are general guidelines for the content that is likely to be included on the exam. However, other related topics may also appear on any specific version of the exam. To better reflect the contents of the exam and for clarity, the following guidelines may change at any time without notice.
- Network Principles (5%)
- Layer 2 Technologies (40%)
- Layer 3 Technologies (40%)
- VPN Technologies (5%)
- Infrastructure Security (5%)
- Infrastructure Services (5%)